NORTH CAROL I NA CHOOSE & CUT GU I DE
CARTER COUNTY, TN
ROAN VALLEY TREE FARM / WAYNE AYERS
369 Okolona Road
Johnson City, TN 37601
828-385-2675 or 828-688-2675
Going West on 1-26, take Exit 27. Turn right and go to stop sign.
Turn left and go 1/8 mile, then turn right onto Okolona Road (359). Go .5
miles to sign on left. Going East on 1-26: Take Exit 27. Turn left and go 1/8
mile then turn right onto Okolona Road (359). Go .5 miles to sign on left.
Operating Dates and Hours:
Thanksgiving Day-December 20: Monday-
Friday 10am-8pm, Saturday 9am-9pm, Sunday 9am-8pm
Tree Species and Height:
Fraser Fir (pre-cut), Concolor Fir, Colorado Spruce,
Nordman Fir, Canaan Fir, Grand Fir, Korean Fir 4-12 feet
Accessories and Special Services:
Hayrides, Refreshments, Restrooms,
Tree Baling, Tree Flocking, Tree Stands, Wreaths, Garland (roping), Boughs
(greenery), Machine-Shaking of Trees, Pre-cut trees, Tours by Appointment,
Pre-tagging of trees
We will be operating beside the Ole Barn Restaurant,
which is in an 1830 cantilever log barn at 440 Okolona Road in Johnson City,
Tennessee. Large variety to choose from. “Come see us!” Our operation is
located one mile off Interstate 26.
C A R T E R C O U N T Y , T N
• Determine where in your home you will display your tree. This will help you on
determining the height of your tree and if all four sides must be suitable for display.
• Measure and measure again. Don't forget to allow room for the treetop decoration!
Also, Keep in mind that trees look smaller when they are outdoors, so be sure to
measure the tree that you choose before bringing it home.
• Choose a stand that is sturdy and holds AT LEAST 1 gallon of water.
• The tree should have a good fragrant aroma and dark, green color.
• Take a tarp or an old blanket to wrap the tree in and rope to secure it to the top of
• It is best to store your tree outside, in a cool place protected from the sun until you
are ready to set up and decorate the tree. Be sure that the base of the trunk is
submerged in water until you are ready to bring it inside.
The Perfect Christmas Tree...